News & Events
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEACH AN ADULT ED COURSE? FALL 2017
- New Hunter Safety Courses Added!
- PVAEC 2017 Graduation Ceremony
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEACH AN ADULT ED COURSE?
Thinking of College? Start with PVAEC!
First, we will have you take the Accuplacer test to determine which college prep or high school credit courses you need.
Next, we'll set up a meeting with MEOC, who will help you with college application assistance and financial aid resources.
We will provide the following:
- College prep classes
- College and career planning
- Educational assessments
- College application assistance and financial aid resources
- Individual academic counseling
- Accuplacer Testing
We teach courses in:
- Math: Number Skills and Algebra
- Writing Skills for College
- Basic computer skills
- Computer Skills for College
- Study skills and time management
- Biology and Chemistry with labs
Our goal is to help each and every College Prep enrollee succeed at establishing an educational program that makes sense to their future, and take the fear out of returning to school. Call 564-6525 today for an appointment to discuss your college plans.